- Comes from an USB cable in the main compartment of this bag and you can connect your power bank to it. The output is another USB port located on the base of the right strap. So you can charge your mobile devices from this port using usb cable on the run which is a really nice feature.
- This computer backpack is made of durable terylene fabric, smooth, flexible and portable, portable and easy to clean. You can take this notebook backpack to school, college, shopping, cycling, travel etc.
- Multi-function: Can be used with Trolley box. Exquisite zipper, feeling comfortable, with close zipper teeth, hidden in the back, anti-theft function. Adjustable padded shoulder straps for comfortable carrying. Good hand feeling and light shoulder bag. Double shoulder use thick line for reinforcement, alignment neatly tight, strong and solid.
- Rucksack dimensions:43 x 26 x 11cm/16.92 x 10.23 x 4.33 Inches; Fits up to 14-15 inches laptop. Plenty of pockets:1* roomy main bag,1*Laptop Compartment fits up to 14-15-Inch,1*iPad pocket,1*camera pocket,1*power bank pocket,1*Zipper pocket.
- S shape shoulder straps are with design of force reinforcement, can relieve stress. Unique Design: The back elastic bandage is used with the travel luggage case and you can take a luggage with the backpack.
Daypack with Backpack and Laptop Hidden Charging Anti USB Port thief Women Bag Compartment Men Waterproof Zipper Travel College with Lightweight for Black Business ONENICE
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Laptop Backpack Bag ONENICE Compartment Travel Port and Daypack Waterproof Men Charging Hidden Lightweight Zipper with Anti USB Women Black for with thief Business College Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.