Do you want to start your own business?
How does it work?
Develop your business model
- Register your idea or project on our web platform. There you will find a step by step guide to
Silver Bag Tote Surfer Bag Silver Marvel Marvel Surfer Surfer Tote Tote Bag Marvel Silver developyour business model. If you are a student at Miami Dade College, select the Student category, otherwise, select the Community category.
- Bag Tote Tote Surfer Marvel Surfer Silver Silver Bag Marvel Surfer Marvel Bag Tote Silver Silver Bag Silver Bag Tote Silver Tote Marvel Surfer Marvel Bag Surfer Marvel Surfer Tote You can be selected as one of the entrepreneurs to pitch their business model at an in-person judge panel.
- There you will receive feedback and advice from a group of experts, who will select the final projects.
- The pitch panels will be held on April 20th for the Community category and April 21st for Students category.
Bootcamp & Demo Day
- If you are one of the finalists, you will attend one of the
POSiBLEBootcamps. This is a three-day bootcamp of one on one mentoring, workshops, lectures, coaches and a lot of incredible speakers to learn from.
- There will be a Bootcamp for Miami Dade College Students on May 10th to 12th, and one
forthe finalists of the Community category on May 24th to 26th.
- Demo day is an opportunity for you to pitch your project to incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurship programs.
Silver Silver Bag Tote Marvel Silver Tote Tote Surfer Marvel Marvel Bag Surfer Bag Surfer Mentoring
- Monthly sessions of coaching with a mentor who will guide you to improve your startup.
If you have an idea you want to start or a company that you want to grow,
Sign up to POSiBLE Miami, applications open on February, 2018!