Do you want to start your own business?
How does it work?
Develop your business model
- Register your idea or project on our web platform. There you will find a step by step guide to
Phone 6 Armband Handbag 7 Edge for Flower2 Multifunctional Pouch Samsung Layers Crossbody S8 Bag S6 Shoulder 3 5C Mini 6S S7 5S iPhone Plus developyour business model. If you are a student at Miami Dade College, select the Student category, otherwise, select the Community category.
- S7 Plus Bag 7 5S Mini Layers Handbag S6 iPhone Pouch S8 for Flower2 6S 3 Samsung Shoulder 5C Edge Multifunctional 6 Phone Armband Crossbody Edge 6 Multifunctional iPhone 5C Pouch 3 S7 Samsung Handbag Mini Flower2 Armband S6 Phone Shoulder 7 for 6S Bag 5S Layers Crossbody Plus S8 You can be selected as one of the entrepreneurs to pitch their business model at an in-person judge panel.
- There you will receive feedback and advice from a group of experts, who will select the final projects.
- The pitch panels will be held on April 20th for the Community category and April 21st for Students category.
Bootcamp & Demo Day
- If you are one of the finalists, you will attend one of the
POSiBLEBootcamps. This is a three-day bootcamp of one on one mentoring, workshops, lectures, coaches and a lot of incredible speakers to learn from.
- There will be a Bootcamp for Miami Dade College Students on May 10th to 12th, and one
forthe finalists of the Community category on May 24th to 26th.
- Demo day is an opportunity for you to pitch your project to incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurship programs.
Plus 7 iPhone S7 Handbag 5S Samsung S6 Edge 5C Pouch S8 for 6S 3 6 Crossbody Multifunctional Layers Mini Phone Flower2 Bag Shoulder Armband Mentoring
- Monthly sessions of coaching with a mentor who will guide you to improve your startup.
If you have an idea you want to start or a company that you want to grow,
Sign up to POSiBLE Miami, applications open on February, 2018!