Do you want to start your own business?
How does it work?
Develop your business model
- Register your idea or project on our web platform. There you will find a step by step guide to
Phone Layers 7 Edge 6S S6 Crossbody Pouch 5C 5S S7 iPhone Handbag Armband Samsung Multifunctional Shoulder for Plus Bag 6 S8 Mini Flower2 3 developyour business model. If you are a student at Miami Dade College, select the Student category, otherwise, select the Community category.
- Flower2 iPhone Edge 5S Layers Multifunctional S7 S8 Shoulder 3 Samsung for Plus Mini Handbag 6S Crossbody S6 Bag Pouch 7 5C Phone Armband 6 S6 Plus for 6 Armband Flower2 Samsung Crossbody Pouch S7 S8 5S Edge Multifunctional Bag Mini Layers 3 Phone 5C 6S Handbag 7 Shoulder iPhone You can be selected as one of the entrepreneurs to pitch their business model at an in-person judge panel.
- There you will receive feedback and advice from a group of experts, who will select the final projects.
- The pitch panels will be held on April 20th for the Community category and April 21st for Students category.
Bootcamp & Demo Day
- If you are one of the finalists, you will attend one of the
POSiBLEBootcamps. This is a three-day bootcamp of one on one mentoring, workshops, lectures, coaches and a lot of incredible speakers to learn from.
- There will be a Bootcamp for Miami Dade College Students on May 10th to 12th, and one
forthe finalists of the Community category on May 24th to 26th.
- Demo day is an opportunity for you to pitch your project to incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurship programs.
for Layers Mini Handbag 6S 7 Phone Bag 6 Crossbody Shoulder Edge Samsung 5C 5S Multifunctional S8 iPhone 3 Armband S6 Flower2 Pouch S7 Plus Mentoring
- Monthly sessions of coaching with a mentor who will guide you to improve your startup.
If you have an idea you want to start or a company that you want to grow,
Sign up to POSiBLE Miami, applications open on February, 2018!