Do you want to start your own business?
How does it work?
Develop your business model
- Register your idea or project on our web platform. There you will find a step by step guide to
for Crossbody Armband 3 Phone Shoulder Edge S8 Bag 6S 5C S6 Pouch Flower2 Mini iPhone 6 Layers 5S Plus Multifunctional Handbag Samsung 7 S7 developyour business model. If you are a student at Miami Dade College, select the Student category, otherwise, select the Community category.
- Handbag 7 S8 Plus Layers S6 S7 5C Samsung Edge Pouch Shoulder Flower2 5S Crossbody Mini Multifunctional Bag Armband 3 6S 6 iPhone Phone for for Handbag Multifunctional Samsung Phone 5S 7 Crossbody S7 Edge Mini Armband 6S Flower2 Shoulder Plus 5C Bag iPhone S6 3 Layers Pouch 6 S8 You can be selected as one of the entrepreneurs to pitch their business model at an in-person judge panel.
- There you will receive feedback and advice from a group of experts, who will select the final projects.
- The pitch panels will be held on April 20th for the Community category and April 21st for Students category.
Bootcamp & Demo Day
- If you are one of the finalists, you will attend one of the
POSiBLEBootcamps. This is a three-day bootcamp of one on one mentoring, workshops, lectures, coaches and a lot of incredible speakers to learn from.
- There will be a Bootcamp for Miami Dade College Students on May 10th to 12th, and one
forthe finalists of the Community category on May 24th to 26th.
- Demo day is an opportunity for you to pitch your project to incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurship programs.
7 Plus Mini 5C Handbag Pouch S6 Samsung Shoulder S7 Crossbody Phone 5S Edge 6 Multifunctional Flower2 Layers 6S Bag Armband 3 for S8 iPhone Mentoring
- Monthly sessions of coaching with a mentor who will guide you to improve your startup.
If you have an idea you want to start or a company that you want to grow,
Sign up to POSiBLE Miami, applications open on February, 2018!