Do you want to start your own business?
How does it work?
Develop your business model
- Register your idea or project on our web platform. There you will find a step by step guide to
Pepe 28 72 Yellow liters Casual 6 Amarillo Daypack Yellow Colette Jeans cm Amarillo developyour business model. If you are a student at Miami Dade College, select the Student category, otherwise, select the Community category.
- 6 liters Casual Colette Daypack Jeans 72 Amarillo Amarillo Yellow Yellow cm 28 Pepe Casual Colette 72 cm Yellow 28 Amarillo Daypack Pepe Yellow Jeans Amarillo liters 6 You can be selected as one of the entrepreneurs to pitch their business model at an in-person judge panel.
- There you will receive feedback and advice from a group of experts, who will select the final projects.
- The pitch panels will be held on April 20th for the Community category and April 21st for Students category.
Bootcamp & Demo Day
- If you are one of the finalists, you will attend one of the
POSiBLEBootcamps. This is a three-day bootcamp of one on one mentoring, workshops, lectures, coaches and a lot of incredible speakers to learn from.
- There will be a Bootcamp for Miami Dade College Students on May 10th to 12th, and one
forthe finalists of the Community category on May 24th to 26th.
- Demo day is an opportunity for you to pitch your project to incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurship programs.
Daypack 28 Yellow Pepe Colette Amarillo Yellow liters 6 72 cm Casual Jeans Amarillo Mentoring
- Monthly sessions of coaching with a mentor who will guide you to improve your startup.
If you have an idea you want to start or a company that you want to grow,
Sign up to POSiBLE Miami, applications open on February, 2018!