- PU Leather: The clutch is made of high quality PU leather and gold color coated metal zipper.
- Size: 3.74*0.39*7.48inch / 9.5*1*19cm / Poids: 0.15 KG
- Usage: Put it into your handbag, can hold bills, change, credit cards, photo, ID card, business card, coin, etc.
- Keep the worry away our lightweight and dependable wallets provide peace of mind while traveling, shopping, and running everyday errands
- This bag is an ideal gift for your loved ones, e.g. Lover, girlfriend, fiancee, wife, mother, couple, Valentine or just a friend,etc. It expresses your love to them.
SAIERLONG Grey Pu Womens Holder New Purse Clutch Blue Leather Wallet Case
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Holder Leather Womens Grey Blue SAIERLONG Case New Clutch Wallet Purse Pu Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.