- DELICATE FABRIC - Made of fancy sleek satin and shiny rhinestones. The fabric is super glossy and the rhinestones are solid inlaid.
- DIMENSION - 9.6 x 4.1inches (L x W). Hard material body with ingenious clasp closure, convenient to open and close, and keeps your cell phone, cards, money, keys , mirror, lipstick, personal stuff safe.
- DESIGN - Classic pleated design, shimmering rhinestones form a beautiful peacock pattern, this elegant purse is especially shiny at light, the rhinestones will reflect a iridescent sheen.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Comes with detachable chain strap, it can be used as clutch bag, shoulder bag or crossbody bag. Perfect for night out, wedding, banquet, evening party, prom, cocktail, parties, and daily use.
- FORMAL CLUTCH PURSET - With an elegant look and sophisticated design, this is the perfect evening bag for any fancy or formal occasion. The classic black and silver color will be the perfect match to your outfits.
Chain Women Handbag bag Purse Clutch Satin Shoulder Rhinestone Peacock Bag Pleated Evening Black
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Rhinestone Evening Satin Shoulder bag Women Clutch Peacock Bag Black Purse Handbag Chain Pleated Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.