- OCCASIONS: The clutch bag bag designed for use during normal occasions and with more casual or formal clothing. Shoulder bag are perfect for business, office, work, school, shopping, travel and so on.
- STYLES /FEATURES/ MATERIAL: This clutch bag for women come in many different styles, like crossbody bags, casual bags, handbags, and this shoulder bag will make you look even taller. It is suitable for any people whatever short and tall. Shoulder bag features a cinched woven design with adjustable strap for high-class feeling! Highest quality materials, combined with fashion design and beautiful colors.
- CARRY METHOD: Perfect for weekend, wedding, evening party
- CUSTOMER SERVICE:We do our best to provide perfect products to our customers and give them the greatest impression.If there are some unexpected issues,please feel free to contact us,and we will offer the solutions to get your satisfaction.
- STORAGE: This clutch bag for women has enough space for whatever essentials they might need. Woven bag has enough space for whatever essentials they might need. At the very least, a phone, keys, ID and credit card, umbrella, ipad, containers of makeup and toiletries and cash should be on the list.
Striped Clutch Black Bag Size Messenger Bag Color Gradient Evening Color New Bag Silver Shoulder Exquisite XS
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
New Striped Size Black Color Silver Color Gradient Clutch Bag Evening Bag Messenger Exquisite Bag XS Shoulder Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.