- 1. This is a good quality ladies clutch, handmade
- 2. With this ladies handbag, whether it is banquets, receptions, weddings, can make you stand out, receive everyone's attention
- 3 excellent production process, the use of alloy accessories, with a shoulder chain, you can carry, can also be used for shoulder bag, more practical
- 4. We have a very complete after-sales team that will solve all your purchase problems for you
- 5. If you have any problems during the shopping process and after receiving the goods, please contact us in time, our team will give you the most satisfactory answer, thank you very much for choosing us, thank you!
bag chain single handbag banquet The Champagne quality bead and high embroidered dinner Telinbu bag gold is handbag shoulder flower
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Telinbu banquet bead shoulder dinner handbag chain The and bag quality handbag high flower bag gold is single embroidered Champagne Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.