- 1.Material: High quality washed Canvas
- 2.Width: 3.8 cm, wide and soft straps will make your shoulders relaxed
- 3.New design,this style is very popular.
- 4.Adjustable length(including snap hooks): 85 cm - 135 cm, it is long enough to wear on the shoulder or cross body, use it as a decorative accessories for your bag also a good choice
- 5.Good craftsmanship, made from multicolor canvas and synthetic leather, light gold tone hardware(* PLEASE NOTE: the color of each batch multicolor strap may be different slightly from the picture.)
Black Strap Umily Women for 85cm Crossbody Style Canvas Multicolor Strap 135cm Replacement Wide Girls Guitar Purse Handbags
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Crossbody Umily Strap for Guitar Women Black Multicolor Wide Strap Girls Replacement Handbags 135cm 85cm Style Canvas Purse Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.