- [Comfortable bag] light (0.5KG). Ergonomic padded shoulder strap and back panel for relieving pain
- [Fashion backpack] This is a stylish student backpack, suitable for schools, universities, work, commuter, weekend vacation, leisure travel, hiking, camping, etc.
- [Durable backpack] waterproof polyester surface and artificial leather bottom construction, each seam is reinforced.
- [Interior backpack] Size: 27cmx41cmx14cm (length x height x width)
- [Practical backpack] side Aquarius, convenient phone pocket, 114 inch laptop compartment and multiple bags to keep the items loaded in a clear line.
With 14 Laptop Black Package Backpack port inches charging Water Repellent Student USB Polyester Leisure Rucksack
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Package 14 Black charging inches Polyester Rucksack USB Leisure With Water Laptop port Backpack Repellent Student Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.