- Materials: PU leather,studs, belts, buckles, brass hardware, holster, antique brass, quality leather, handmade, steampunk, steam punk, pack
- New exclusive punk package men and women common! The Spot! The The The New! The bag looks cool! A lot of cool details, including silver chains, washers and bolts pocket and zippers have a lot of secret structure, bare stitching does increase the feeling of handmade. At the same time in the waist and legs with a buckle makes it adjustable!
- Durable material and workmanship to withstand daily wear & tear.Steampunk Style Pouch, Rocker/ Punk/ Classical/Punk
- The total length of this steampunk bag is about 24-27, the space that can be placed is around 20, the width is around 18, the space that can be placed is around 16.5, the length of the strap is about 1.5 meters, and the other one is at 50. about.
- Steampunk is a sub-genre of science fiction, alternate history, and speculative fiction that involves an era or world where steam power is still widely used. Steampunk is the prominent element in the Victorian in the 19th centuryThe steampunk bag is from Independent brand
Black messenger shoulder locomotive multi punk pockets function Women's bag fashion fei Wei
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
shoulder Women's fei locomotive Black multi pockets punk messenger Wei function fashion bag Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.