- OUTER MATERIAL: diamonds and Sequin.Charming party vintage handbag captures all the surrounding eyes and sparkles to be perfection.
- FEATURE:Come with 1 detachable chains(120cm), you can either carry it in your hand or use it as a cross body / shoulder bag so your hands can be free.
- Cross-Body Bags, Clutches, Shoulder Bags
- OCCASION : Beautiful clutch bag is perfect for weekend, wedding, evening party, prom, cocktail various parties, night out or formal occasions and so on.
- CAPACITY: Clutch Bags can put your mobile phone, keys, compact powder, lipstick, your driving license, debit / credit cards, ID card and cash
- COLLOCATION : We think if you dresses up a little beautiful dress will be wonderful. You bring it out ,others will envious you!
Shoulder Clubs Diamante Envelope Evening Prom Women Wedding Purse Bag Handbag Silver Glitter Tassel Bridal Party Sequin Gift Ladies Clutch For Bag
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
For Bag Bridal Tassel Diamante Bag Envelope Silver Handbag Party Clutch Purse Women Ladies Clubs Wedding Prom Evening Gift Glitter Sequin Shoulder Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.